Configura, maker of CET Designer software, announces the release of CET Designer 10.0. The latest version of the space-planning software includes a new look for the 2D and 3D toolbars, a more intuitive Polar Replicate and a new feature called Follow 2D.
“Many of these features and improvements were inspired by our users, whose input helps shape the future of the software,” Configura Vice President of Global Customer Experience Tracy Lanning said. “For example, the suggestion to modify the existing Polar Replicate tool came from our users.”
CET Designer 10.0 offers updates and new features for both beginner and advanced users, including:
- A redesigned tool bar for both the 2D and 3D views
- Follow 2D – which makes the 3D view pan and zoom and follow any panning or zooming done in the 2D view
- Improvements to the collapsing Components tab, which will make it easier to identify a group of collapsed tabs
- A new render preset called Realistic, which generates a realistic look for whole rooms by replicating actual atmosphere and sunlight
- Changes to the Polar Replicate behavior to let users select the object that they want to replicate and then pick the point they want to replicate around it
- A new splash screen showcasing winners of last year’s CET Designer Awards competition
Demo at NeoCon 2019
Configura will demo CET Designer 10.0 at NeoCon 2019 this June 10-12 in space 7-5129 at The Merchandise Mart (theMART) in Chicago.