An international challenge in which you will actively manage existing and acquire new global customers in order to expand Royal Ahrend’s global position. You will have an active focus on influencers in the Architects & Design Community, Project Management and Design & Build Community. You are accountable, responsible and you are authorised for the relationship, sales, margin and global projects. You will prepare, implement and monitor the progress of the multi-year plans of for your Global Accounts.
Required experience & qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in international account management in a B-to-B environment with proven long-term results.
- A strategic and sales driven attitude with strong negotiating skills and familiar with challenging objectives and changing business conditions.
- Experience with complex international procurement processes
- Preferably an up-to-date network of influencers in the field of Facility, Procurement and Real Estate.
- Additional training / courses in the field of facility management, real estate and / or marketing are an advantage.
- Prepared to travel for 25% of the time
- Excellent communication and language skills in English, both oral and written. Dutch French, Spanish and Chinese are a plus.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in which you can make a difference by making full use of your talents and developing them further. You will do this in an inspiring and innovative working environment, where you will work every day (standing or sitting) behind the most beautiful office furniture in the Netherlands. This position will offer you enough challenges because there is plenty of room for initiative, growth and personal development.
Royal Ahrend is an international leader in office furniture, delivering contemporary and highly sustainable office lifestyles to corporate end-users around the world. Royal Ahrend was founded in 1896 and operates in over 25 countries on five continents; with factories in both Europe and China. The main brands within the Royal Ahrend portfolio are Ahrend, Gispen and Techo.We are vitalising the workspaces of our customer, helping to attract talent, and increase employee experience and by doing this, contributing to the success of our customers, driven by 4 pilars:
- Enhancing performance
- Embracing diversity
- Improving Health & Well Being
- Creating Belongingness
What makes Ahrend unique?
- We are a Cradle-to-Cradle company and member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, promoting the Circular Economy
- We invest in Innovative concepts and solutions
- We provide one of the highest global standards in ergonomic furniture design
- We are the largest European player with a Dutch Design signature
- We have the most extensive direct European Distribution network
- We are proud of our royal title.
If you recognise yourself in the above profile and are looking to take the next step in your career then send your CV and covering letter by using our Online Application Form.