Location : Sint Stevens Woluwe (Belgium)
As the Key Account Manager Brussels, you are responsible for expanding our current position and market share in Brussels to the next level. You are measured on budgeted turnover, profit margin, Ahrend% and other predefined individual and team key- performance targets. Your key focus is on developing new business opportunities through a solution driven execution and excellent teamwork via large projects, influencers and international Key Accounts, thereby increasing Ahrend’s market share and profitability.
- Active acquisition of large and medium-sized customers. Focus on predefinedhunting Key Accounts and work on multi-year contract relations
- Actively build, develop and explore business network
- Leading or participating in various project groups and working groups
- Periodic reporting management information in line with the Sales Plan
- Following Ahrend Group HR policy and guidelines
- Providing input and exchange: competition, product development, etc.
Required Experience & qualifications
- High level of professional and intellectual ability (e.g. degree education in sales,business administration business economics)
- At least 5-years’ experience in an international commercial B to B environment withdemonstrably successful achievement of improvements in performance
- Preferably has an up-to-date network of influencers in the fields of Facility,Procurement and Real Estate
- Knowledge of the furnishings and fittings market and experience of complex(inter)national tender processes
- Knowledge of PC applications, particularly in relation to presentation
- Very good command of French, Dutch and English; all three spoken and written Familiar with the business culture in Brussels
- Holds a category B driving license
A challenging position with possibilities for initiative and growth.A pleasant, inspiring and innovative work environment, a ‘smart working’ environment.A competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, depending on education andrelevant work experience.
For more information about the position, please contact, email@example.com
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you passionate about the fivecore values of Ahrend: passion, responsibility, professionalism, collaboration andsolutions?
E-mail no later than September 4th 2015 your motivation and CV firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Key Account Manager Brussels”.
See also the Ahrend website