Unique opportunity to become part of a talented sales team.
We’re looking for a dynamic, self-motivated salesperson to take over and grow our Scotland and Border Region sales territory.
The role is about:
- Maintaining and building long-term relationships with both existing and potential dealers alike.
- Providing dealers and their clients with sales support, including product and technical knowledge.
- Nurturing excellent levels of customer service.
- Identifying and developing solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Assisting with tenders and quotations.
- Working toward defined KPIs to drive and grow sales turnover and market share.
- Proactively maintaining a keen awareness of market developments and recognising where these changes provide opportunities for developing the company’s business and product portfolio.
- Promoting the company’s professional image throughout the region.
- Liaising with colleagues across the company to provide the highest level of service to customers.
You will need:
- Exceptional sales skills.
- Proactive approach to business development, identifying opportunities for sales growth
- Experience in sourcing and making own appointments.
- The very best interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Confidence, self-motivation and an appetite for challenging work, possessing the energy to drive activity, and the passion to fulfil the role.
- Positive, cheerful and likeable personality, allied to a determination to succeed.
- Better than average IT skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Accuracy, and an organised approach to an ever-changing work pattern.
- Full-time employment in a friendly, well-established company with an excellent reputation, and a strong and expanding product portfolio.
- Dedicated showroom in Cumbernauld, coupled with the self-discipline required to work from home.
- A remuneration package that rewards achievement: competitive salary, commission and bonus scheme, company car and the opportunity for uncapped earnings.
- Extensive induction and thorough training to ensure your success
While experience of the office furniture market would be useful, most important is a proven track record of B2B sales skills, commercial acumen and strong desire to exceed targets.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – please apply with a covering letter.