LUCTRA is a brand of the company DURABLE Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG, a company of approximately 750 employees worldwide and founded in 1920. We are a leading office organisation specialist and since 2015 we are expending into the market of workplace lamps and introducing an innovative, premium-class LED lamp system under its new brand of LUCTRA®.
We like to think of ourselves as a small, young and passionate start-up team inside the family owned company and work closely together on international level.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for meeting the allocated targets and adapt the international strategy to develop the local market
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and create a relevant network
- Define, approach and acquire the right prospects
- Visit and maintain contact with potential customers, influencers and end-user companies through cold calls and e-mails
- Ensure visibility of physical products at dealers (retailers) in your region
- Attend relevant trade fairs, events and conferences including giving presentations and speeches to a wider public
- Report results and report each meeting/visit/trade fair
- Willing to travel for short overnight stays mainly in Benelux and Germany
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or equivalent
- YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in premium office furniture or lighting market is a plus
- SKILLS: Communicative, commercial, high level of motivation, flexible and open mind-set. Understanding of the design industry and awareness of the Architecture & Design market is a plus. Social media affinity is required.
- SOFTWARE: MS Office
- LANGUAGE: Fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
We offer a competitive salary, a company car, mobile phone & laptop.
If you require more information about this vacancy please contact us at email@example.com or +32 (0)473 816221